The authors should provide their names, addresses, phone number(s), present position/title besides the names of the universities/colleges at the title page of the manuscript to facilitate academic review and production. Only those manuscripts will be considered for publication which have not been previously published anywhere nor are under consideration elsewhere.
- Submissions should include abstractsof up-to 200-250 words that explain the gist of the research and arguments the writer has presented. The abstract must not be exaggerated or contain any new information that is not outlined in the main body of the text, it should briefly outline the purpose of the research as well as the methodology used and conclusions drawn by the author. 6-10 Key words or descriptive phrases must also accompany the article.
- The Conclusionshould outline the main themes and pointers of the article should be explained in the conclusion. It should sum up the whole idea of the article and the authors findings.
- The paper should be in Times New Roman in 12 pointwith double spacing of maximum 6000-8000
- Citation should be given in Chicago Manual of Style.
- Articles are required to contain either footnotes or endnotesalong with the Bibliography (also in Chicago Manual of Style). In text citations are discouraged.
- The article must be followed along with a Bibliography
- Quotes should be indented and in Times New Roman 10 point.
- Terms of other languages should be in Italics and explained.
- Academic jargon that is specific to a particular discipline needs to be thoroughly elaborated upon or footnoted.
- Articles that are unoriginal and heavily plagiarized shall not be entertained.
Originality and Plagiarism
- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they have been used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable. Material quoted verbatim from the author (s)’ previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- As per HEC’s policy, in case the manuscript has a similarity index of more than 19%, it will either be rejected or left at the discretion of the Editorial Board for the purposes of a conditional acceptance.
You can send your manuscripts on: (Email)
- Chicago Manual Quick Style Guide
- Transliteration table (Insert Image of Transliteration keys)